2009年4月4日星期六

My lovely grandma'birthday^^4.4.2009

mama:dy 2 years...u leave me dy 2 years ago...suntime when i day-dreaming i wil dream of u..will think when u beside me..ply with me..talk with me...v oways gossip other people in our room...but in tis 2 year i reli mizz u at the night...coz sumtime u will accompany me slip coz i scare slip alone...i never hav a chance 2 tel u i gt a bf dy...u no nid worry coz he treat me as good as he cn..sumtime when i saw ur pic i will cry duno y...mayb long time no hear ur voice...n i lost our pic when i first time get a new phone....u remember?coz ur grandchild lost her handphone in a morning b4 wan go 2 work...im so sad...coz tat is our 2gether pic..so sorry~~
MAMA:HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U...U WIL OWAYS IN MY HEART N NEVER LOST...U R THE PERSON TAT I WILL NT 4GET IN MY FUTURE LIFE~~MIZZ U 4EVER^^LUV U~

没有评论:

发表评论