2009年4月4日星期六

3.4.2009 (My lovely mum's birthday)

2say is my mum's birthday..when i wake up i say:mummy,happy birthday~but she cant hear wat i say..coz tat time v rush 2 go jabor 2 pray my mum's father..when v inside de car then she say y she birthday no one say suthing 2 her de?then i feel supprise coz i dy say 2 her..then i tel her tat i say dy..she oso very supprise when i say 2 her..after tat she say she cant hear then i say it again in car..after i say then she say wan hug me...long time no hug my mum dy..feel so touch bt didnt cry lar..b4 3.4.2009 mean 2.4.2009 v whole family except my eldest brother,v go kuantan get a nice dinner..v eat steak 4 our dinner..the restaurant is very highclass..haha..but their steak are very nice but the price oso nice of course~~hehe
MY LOVELY MUM:HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA~~HOPE U HEALTHY 4EVER~~LUV U~MUACKZZ^^

没有评论:

发表评论